This is the place where I round up a corral chock-full of mixed media art, vintage collections, digital escapades, and some occasionally snarky observations about life with junk, books, rescue dogs and nearly-grown children.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Etsy Excitement!

Getting a package from most Etsy sellers is like having a party on a day that isn't your birthday!  I received my second order from "Dime Store Chic," and I took my sweet time opening the box and admiring my treasures.

First off, Beth wraps all your purchases neatly with tissue.  This time, the items were tied with vintage lace, cord and seam binding and wonderful "extras" were snuggled around the packages.  The tutti-fruittii beads  and the kawaii Japanese phone charm were "Lagniappe," or something extra, as the Cajuns say.

Everything was as Beth described in her Etsy listings. I immediately set up some vignettes to show off my finds:
 I put my counters in a narrow glass jar for safe-keeping.

I adore puppies and kittens.  The bluebird image will be great for my Paper Cowgirl Swap project!

Can't wait to start altering the image on the cover of this sweet dictionary.
 Lovely little "extras" from Dime Store Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my Rancho. Take a moment to say Howdy. I truly appreciate my visitors and followers!