This is the place where I round up a corral chock-full of mixed media art, vintage collections, digital escapades, and some occasionally snarky observations about life with junk, books, rescue dogs and nearly-grown children.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesdays are Better With Humor


No, it's not difficult at all. I'm an artist, a mom, and a wife. And actually, it is difficult, but there's a part of me that never quite leaves the fantasyland of denial!

Wednesdays are better with humor.  If you don't mind snarkiness, check out my very favorite source for witty (be warned, sometimes the content is a bit ribald) comics at "Married to the Sea: The Champagne of Comics." 

-*-
Graphic courtesy of the Interwebs; digitally manipulated by me in Photshop and Picnik.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, Love your blog. I am all about the humor too! I was reading your other posts & love your moo's. I need to do some, think seeing yours has inspried me. Can't wait to meet you too, we are going to have such a great weekend. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks visiting my Rancho. Take a moment to say Howdy. I truly appreciate my visitors and followers!