This is the place where I round up a corral chock-full of mixed media art, vintage collections, digital escapades, and some occasionally snarky observations about life with junk, books, rescue dogs and nearly-grown children.

Monday, April 19, 2010

How Do You Moo?

I just received my second batch of Moo Business cards, along with my first order of "Mini Moo" cards, and I'm so happy with the way they turned out!  I made a set of five different photo-business cards with Moo last year and have enjoyed passing them out to my special clients and friends--I have a bunch of regular linen cards that I use for more casual distribution.  The Moo cards are slightly larger than a standard non-custom business card and have rich colors and a lovely feel to the thick paper used in printing.

The Mini Moo cards are simply fun!  I had such a hard time limiting my design choices (I wanted at least 4 of each design in my pack of 100 mini cards).  I used my Flickr account to select my images--it seemed easier than uploading each one from my computer since many of my personal favorite images are already on my Flickr stream.  The Mini Card format provides more cropping control than the standard business cards, which allowed to dramatically altered the look of my photos.

When my 16-year-old daughter looked through my Mini Cards, she said, "Mom, each one tells a different story about you!" I realized she was right.  If you haven't tried Moo printing services, you should.  Next on my Moo ordering wish list?  Mini Stickers!

How do you use Moo cards?  I'd love to know!

3 comments:

  1. They are fab! I think I will have a little looksie over at Moo myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found my Texas-Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

    Enjoyed a first visit. Following.....

    Come see me at my personal blog, too, real soon!

    Go Red Raiders!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. moo cards are so much fun to exchange at art retreats:) and, in your swap items, always include one. I have soooo many wonderful moo's - it's simply fun! (just like you said:)

    I'm doing the atc swap for p.c. - if you haven't joined yet, you should think about it. i'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks visiting my Rancho. Take a moment to say Howdy. I truly appreciate my visitors and followers!