This is the place where I round up a corral chock-full of mixed media art, vintage collections, digital escapades, and some occasionally snarky observations about life with junk, books, rescue dogs and nearly-grown children.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Get Your Own Cowgirl

The 2010 Paper Cowgirl Retreat is drawing near!  I am chomping at the bit!

I'm working on my various swap items.  I'm cutting out horses and planning my ATC design.  My daughter helped me hem the sides of my Cowgirl Sash.  I have my blossoms made, my trim containers selected, and my trims set aside but not cut. I'm forgoing local thrift-store jaunts and am setting the money aside so I can buy goodies at the Retreat and in Waxahachie.  I may order some more MOO mini-cards.  I am pondering which tee-shirt to order from Sea Dreams Studio's Cafe Press site.

And I just placed my order for this beautiful limited edition pendant on a 22-inch ball chain, hand-made by the ever-so-talented Dale McLain.  She has designed the Official Paper Cowgirl Logo since its beginning three years ago.  I think this year's logo is awesome.  I decided to get the limited edition pendant (instead of the canvas tote bag on the Cafe Press site--not that it was easy to pass that up) from Dale's Etsy shop.  Get yours before she sells out.  I can't wait for mine to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my Rancho. Take a moment to say Howdy. I truly appreciate my visitors and followers!